What if you could easily compare changes to your controller's saved programming history? Snapshot Compare does just that!
The Snapshot Compare feature is designed to help you take notice of programming changes between two saved program snapshots. Once two snapshots are selected, you'll see in the Compare view, the programming differences between the two.
This makes it easier for you to view different programming changes over a duration of time, as well as decide which changes to re-apply.
How to Video
How Does it Work?
To compare two saved snapshots:
1. Navigate to a Controller.
2. Click Snapshot from the submenu bar.
3. There must be at least 2 Snapshots previously added to compare.
4. If there are no Snapshots, now's the time to start Snap'n...
5. When you select your two snapshots, hit the "Compare" button.
6. The resulting display will show you your programming differences. The changes from the older snapshot will be in red, and the last snapshot's values will be in green. Any equivalent values will not be colored.