There are situations where SmartLink Aircards are purchased along with a SmartLink Service plan, but a service plan card was not included in your aircard box. In these cases, you can use the "Temporary Activation" button which provides 30-days of free service. When you have activated temporarily, please send an email to email@example.com with your username, the aircard ID and the service plan purchased, and we'll update your account accordingly. If we don't hear from you within one week, we'll reach out to make sure we have all your information correct and can get your account updated properly.
Articles in this section
- Advanced Programming
- Aircard Installation and Quick Start Video
- Supported Browsers and Operating Systems
- Which SmartLine Control Panels are supported?
- I purchased an Aircard along with a SmartLink Plan but the Aircard Box did not include a Plan Card. How do I activate?
- I purchased an Aircard along with a SmartLink Plan and there was a SmartLink Plan Card in the box. How do I activate?
- Getting Started on Smartlink
- Basic Programming
- In Depth: ET & Auto-Adjust