Soil type does not affect ET watering schedules. However, SmartLine automatically divides your calculated run times into run and soak periods to minimize wasteful water runoff caused by hard soils and/or elevation slope in a zone. The controller will display a PAUSE when it is allowing water to soak in.
Articles in this section
- Can the controller adjust the schedule in cooler months?
- Why do I not see a battery strength icon for the SLW when I turn the SmartLine dial to Auto Adjust?
- Does Auto Adjust use the zone watering times entered on the right hand side of the SmartLine dial?
- Will Auto Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- Why do I need to enter Zone Run Times if I am using Auto Adjust Watering?
- How does the SOIL TYPE affect ET watering schedules?