No, it will not. Auto Adjust only changes the run time for each zone. This is important as many areas have restricted watering times and you would not want the controller to decide when to water. You only want it to decide how much to water.
Articles in this section
- Can the controller adjust the schedule in cooler months?
- Why do I not see a battery strength icon for the SLW when I turn the SmartLine dial to Auto Adjust?
- Does Auto Adjust use the zone watering times entered on the right hand side of the SmartLine dial?
- Will Auto Adjust calculate a run time that would cause me to violate a local watering regulation?
- How can I check how many minutes Auto Adjust is watering each zone?
- Will Auto Adjust change the watering days and start times I have selected?
- Why do I need to enter Zone Run Times if I am using Auto Adjust Watering?
- How does the SOIL TYPE affect ET watering schedules?