No. It will never change these settings. Due to enforced regulations with many cities, it is important that you be able to determine your watering schedule. Auto Adjust will only change the length of watering time for each zone.
Articles in this section
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I modify the Auto Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- Does Auto Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?