There are three ways. If you want to run all programs for the scheduled run time programmed in the controller, just push the RUN MANUAL PROGRAM button at the top of the controller. It will run all programs and return to the auto adjust mode by itself. If you want to select a single zone, you can turn the dial to MANUAL ZONE, use the arrow buttons to enter a run time for the zone and then return the dial to RUN to start the operation. You can also use the MANUAL TEST position on the dial to quickly run through all zones with time assigned. When you turn to MANUAL TEST, the screen will display a 10 second run time for all stations. You can change this time using the arrow buttons if you like; then return the dial to RUN to start the operation
Articles in this section
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I modify the Auto Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- Does Auto Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?