Check the ACTIVE LED. If it is RED, a rain or freeze sensor has shut down operation. It will resume watering at the next scheduled start time.
Articles in this section
- Why is my system repeating a watering cycle?
- How do I know that my SmartLine controller is really watering?
- How do I start a manual watering program in my SmartLine controller?
- How do I modify the Auto Adjust watering times in my SmartLine controller?
- Does Auto Adjust change my watering days or start times for the watering cycle?
- What if my system did not water at a scheduled time when operating with the SmartLine controller?
- When does my SmartLine controller update watering times?
- Do I lose programs when I shut down?
- What does the PAUSE indication mean on my SmartLine controller?